Cost Saving COMPACT Slalom
Course Kits From EZ-SLALOM
At EZ-SLALOM we don’t just stop at offering you the best prices on the best built portable slalom courses available. We also offer other options, other means of even further reducing the potential cost of getting yourself into your own portable slalom course. Options we refer to as our Affordable Alternatives!
EZ-Slalom COMPACT Course Kits
Only from EZ-Slalom! Beginning at only
$519* you can purchase the EZ-Slalom
COMPACT course kit (basic course kit without buoys,
anchors etc). This kit includes our unique one-piece EZ-Slalom mainline
on an attractive, compact rope reel, a full set of ready-to-attach
buoy lines, detailed and photo illustrated arm construction plans,
and everything else you’ll need (except for
the buoy arm pipe itself) to build your own COMPACT EZ-Slalom
designed telescoping buoy arms and end gates. The ONLY thing you’ll
have to run down is the pipe itself for the buoy arms and we give
you the complete and detailed information on where to look for it
and what it should cost. Add a small amount of easy labor to build
the buoy arms and save a large amount of easy $$$!
* See our Price List page for complete pricing details.
We also include our recommendations and detailed
purchasing information for the best and lowest cost buoys and anchors
available for use with a portable course. Save time by purchasing
them from us at very competitive prices (see
our PRICE LIST PAGE for more information) or we'll tell you
where to get them locally if you prefer. Complete setup and take
down instructions, a detailed trouble shooting guide, instructions
for converting your course to include an optional novice course
for beginners, and lots more information are included!
Our EZ-Slalom COMPACT course kit includes:
- Ready-to-use, one-piece EZ-Slalom mainline on an attractive, compact wind up reel.
- A full set of shock-corded buoy lines.
- A full set of spring clips (necessary to built telescoping, interlocking buoy arm sections).
- All fittings and parts necessary to complete the buoy arms using your PVC pipe.
- Complete photo and diagram illustrated buoy arm construction instructions to make building your own buoy arms using our parts and instructions and your PVC pipe a very easy and simple task.
- Complete materials needed and tools needed lists.
- Information on where to find your buoy arm pipe and what to expect to pay for it.
- Complete course setup and take-down instructions, a course troubleshooting guide, and lots more information.
You can also option your course kit
just as you would one of our complete, ready-to-go courses. Pre-gates,
novice course options, buoys & anchors, anything you could add
to a complete course can be added to one of our COMPACT
course kits. See our Portable
Course Options page for complete information.
No other slalom course company even
offers you a cost saving option for getting into your own portable
slalom course. And NO ONE has ever made it easier
for you to save both time and money on a portable slalom
course. Only EZ-SLALOM puts our customers
ahead of our profit margin by offering you several different cost
saving, AFFORDABLE alternatives!
Best Built! Best Engineered! Best Value! That's why EZ-SLALOM is The Standard in Portable Water Sports Courses!
EZ-Slalom is the OFFICIAL SLALOM COURSE of the INT LEAGUE
and OFFICIAL NATIONAL SPONSOR!
Thank You for taking the time to review our information.
If you have a question about something not covered here and would
like additional information or would like to discuss any issue with
us person-to-person, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com
or call us toll free at 800-216-4461. We enjoy
answering your questions and we'd love to hear from you!